- About Us
- Why CFP®
- CFP® Certification
- Events & News
- Contact Us
|Preservation of wealth requires proper planning, whether the individuals are working professionals or High Net Worth. Different tools can be deployed to achieve the best wealth transfer plan. Using Wills alone may not ensure that wealth are distributed fair and equitably to the beneficiaries. For wealthier families, they face more complex issues with multiple businesses and cross border assets.
How can financial advisers assist their clients in sorting out their complex wealth issues and at the same time, manage the family dynamics during the process of wealth transfer from one generation to the next?
Sign up now for an exciting 2-day (21 & 22 Dec) workshop and FPAS Members get to enjoy special rate @ $1275 (regular fee is at $1500).
For enquiries on funding:
Call Ms. Cecilia at 6532 3233 (DID) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1 – Wills and Trust for Family Wealth Preservation Planning
– An insight on Will Planning and its uses
– The mechanics of Trust Planning for Assets Preservation
Day 2 – Family Business Succession Planning and Generational Wealth Strategies
– Succession planning for family-owned and non-family owned businesses
– Opening up a business owner prospect and collecting relevant information.
– An overview on Generational Wealth Strategies (GWS).
– Preserving Wealth, Values and Harmony within a Family via a Family Office.
– The use of Trust in the formation of a Family Office for Preservation.
– What is the function of the trust in the GWS structure?
– An in-depth look at Family Governance.
– Putting the entire GWS structure together: The Family and Business
– Moving Upmarket – Consultation and Partnership
|ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Low Ee Meng Isaac
CLU, ChFC, CFA, STEP Affiliate Member Director
Mr Isaac Low is responsible for managing Azzarion Advisory Pte Ltd which provides consultancy in structuring and governance for family businesses. Besides overseeing the operation of the business, he is directly involved in servicing many high net-worth clients in the region, such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Taiwan, addressing their business succession as well as private wealth accumulation and preservation concerns. With 28 years of financial advisory experience, Isaac also leads the Investment Advisory Services team in Avallis Financial Pte Ltd. They aim to deliver insightful investment recommendations upheld by a combined depth of experience in financial markets.
LLB (London), MBA (Columbia)
Director & Founder, Legasy Planners Pte Ltd
Mr Keon Chee advises families and businesses on their estate, financial and succession needs. He brings years of experience to his clients from his previous work as a resident manager of a licensed trust company, an investment analyst and a financial adviser. Keon is a regular trainer and speaker to the financial and estate planning industry. He has been featured in many magazines and newspaper.
Event date(s): Thu, 21 Dec To Fri, 22 Dec
Bookings are closed for this event.